“ACT UP campaign for HIV/AIDS awareness.
Hi, I'm Oliver. I'm 21. I collect candles and play video games. I'm currently having my mid-life crisis. My blog is weird. I'm weird.
Fangirling about: Bioshock
i hope u find someone that mindlessly plays with your hands and lightly strokes your legs and massages your back and plays with your hair and i hope that u feel like you’re home when u look at them
food should be free. water should be free. housing should be free. power, fuel, electricity should be free. basic necessities should be free.
the idea of “people should have to work for a living” carries the implication that some people deserve to die
girls are just . girls are literally just so good.i cant move
*university voice* unfortunately… we have too much money… so we have to raise tuition so we can build a place to keep all the other money in… so sorry unavoidable
homophobia is not an opinion. transphobia is not an opinion. ableism is not an opinion. racism is not an opinion. these things just make you a bad person and you can’t defend them at all. i don’t want to talk to you if you think these things are okay, and i don’t care about your feelings if you’re upset that i’m mad at you for these things, because you obviously don’t care about the feelings of the people effected by it.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson